Thursday, March 8, 2012

Perfect

Yeah right ok it's been aeons since I have blogged about something.
So I've finally changed my blog layout!!! Well a little.
I got my 1st sem results today. I guess it was better than I had expected.
I'm not perfect. I don't expect to get perfect results.
So yeah thank God for that :DDD
I do have to retake some papers but it will be a motivation for me to keep on going.
Though this week had been awful for me ><
Friends offending me, ordering me around and others.
I guess this blog is just a way for me to vent out my feelings.
I really need to learn how to not give in so easily.
I do have to accept the fact that people do annoy the crap outta you,
But sometimes I just gotta stand for myself.
Ugh I'm like wallowing myself in self-pity. Lol
Well for the 2nd sem I'mma gonna work harder >:D
Gonna do some homework now then sleep with 예성 오빠's voice singing me to sleep :)

"Where are you? Can’t you see my tired body?
My pained heart is looking for you
Is calling out to you – crazily" Super Junior Memories <3

No comments: